Basil Cream Sauce:
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced pimento peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Add broth to a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then stir in cream and pimentos; boil and stir for 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, basil, pepper and salt. Stir sauce and cook until heated through. Pour mixture over chicken and whatever else and serve!